Help Me Move These Late 1980's - 1999 Cards FREE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

do you still have those mattinglys on your tradepage? what would you need for the lot? unfortunately, i don't really have modern cards to trade. would you be interested in any vintage cards?

I'd be interested in any 1987 Topps you might have. Also would take Twins and any free Mientkiewicz (1999 was his rookie year, so guessing there'll only be a few of those if any). If you have any miscellaneous base left from 2000-present, I'd take those as well. Looking at $10 or less in shipping if that helps at all. As far as a trade goes, let me know if you have time to look through my bucket for any current Twins and current Twins prospects. Thanks!

yeah, still have the mattinglys. only vintage i'd be inerested in are nice bobby richardsons...plmk if you have any
john

do you still have those mattinglys on your tradepage? what would you need for the lot? unfortunately, i don't really have modern cards to trade. would you be interested in any vintage cards?

sorry, only 15-20 87's...and very few base from those years

john

I'd be interested in any 1987 Topps you might have. Also would take Twins and any free Mientkiewicz (1999 was his rookie year, so guessing there'll only be a few of those if any). If you have any miscellaneous base left from 2000-present, I'd take those as well. Looking at $10 or less in shipping if that helps at all. As far as a trade goes, let me know if you have time to look through my bucket for any current Twins and current Twins prospects. Thanks!