Help RIPAHL DONE - 16 Days, mm1Sub Wins :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NySam

Prospect
Good place to continue to raise awareness for those that have locked themselves out of the site (and are awaiting emails) or assistance from site admins. My fellow trader RIPAHL (https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/please-help-ripahl-day-12.481673/) changed his PW and cannot get back into the system because the site lost the ability to sent emails. Thus he cannot continue a simple admin things so he can resume trading status.

Because he did something so Inncovent like this appears to reset you to a nobody until you confirm. To me there is a more systemic issue about anyone wanting to join as a new user, cannot because they cannot finish the registration process. This site is great, for some a community. If people can innocently lock themselves out and new people cannot join this will be a slow death. I know I have passed instructions, emails for RIPAHL to send out and currently he is on day 12 awaiting. Not sure how long this will take but the trader with the right answer will get a couple of autos from me if they guess right.

The contest question is will be ... How many days will it take for him to get help. Closest one wins. Its already on day 12. Check the link for updates to that number of days that pass.

What a contest. I personally have been waiting almost a year to get added to break host.

I fell the same way about your slow death comment. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that.

I’ll throw a 6 month guess in.

Last edited:
If you would like to place a guess in the contest, that is fine, but please do not advertise or add a link to another site.

Rule #9 --
Do not post referral, affiliate, or self-promotional links, even if the site you're linking to does not directly compete with us.

@katester44

Youre kidding me, right? I mean, the contest exists because a member isnt getting taken care of, and the owner is absentee. Once again the site is floundering. This situation didnt help anything.

As far as rule #9, depending on how one reads it, was not violated, as I invited people to an additional site, I did not post a link. For the ever-dwindling group who still collects, nonsense like getting a post deleted only pushes more people away. 12 years on the bench this month. Zero posts deleted until today. That is sad.

This is it for me, the Bench just lost a longtime member who used to spend a ton of time here.

See ya friends!

Kevin

@katester44

Youre kidding me, right? I mean, the contest exists because a member isnt getting taken care of, and the owner is absentee. Once again the site is floundering. This situation didnt help anything.

As far as rule #9, depending on how one reads it, was not violated, as I invited people to an additional site, I did not post a link. For the ever-dwindling group who still collects, nonsense like getting a post deleted only pushes more people away. 12 years on the bench this month. Zero posts deleted until today. That is sad.

This is it for me, the Bench just lost a longtime member who used to spend a ton of time here.

See ya friends!

Kevin
There is a link that someone can click on in your post.

Good place to continue to raise awareness for those that have locked themselves out of the site (and are awaiting emails) or assistance from site admins. My fellow trader RIPAHL (https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/please-help-ripahl-day-12.481673/) changed his PW and cannot get back into the system because the site lost the ability to sent emails. Thus he cannot continue a simple admin things so he can resume trading status.

Because he did something so Inncovent like this appears to reset you to a nobody until you confirm. To me there is a more systemic issue about anyone wanting to join as a new user, cannot because they cannot finish the registration process. This site is great, for some a community. If people can innocently lock themselves out and new people cannot join this will be a slow death. I know I have passed instructions, emails for RIPAHL to send out and currently he is on day 12 awaiting. Not sure how long this will take but the trader with the right answer will get a couple of autos from me if they guess right.

The contest question is will be ... How many days will it take for him to get help. Closest one wins. Its already on day 12. Check the link for updates to that number of days that pass.

Could you list the auto's that you are giving away in this contest?

Could you list the auto's that you are giving away in this contest?
I am sure I have some 2016 Bowman/Bowman Draft Autos. They will be of min value but true autos. Its really not the so much of the autos, but just trying to get attention to help a fellow trader.

six weeks

16 is the answer. I am in. Thanks @NySam. I posted many thanks and @mm1sub looks like the winner with an insider but outstanding behind the scenes effort. As I asked @NySam to post an free auto (the auto wasn't important or intended to be valuable) as was the focus on this email issue. I finally got a confirrmation email and if @cubman1941 is getting notices perhaps this whole ordeal is got something fixed. and I hope this helps new traders be able to come on the site (as there was no way for them if theBench could not send emails).

CONTEST ENDS WITH AT 16, MM1Sub wins!!!!!!!!!!!!

He might have had inside information, but there was no fine print to how or who won.

See Post 16