Help w/ Football Value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bostonsox77

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
1992 All-World Football boxes came with a silver or gold parallel in each pack. I can find the base cards, but nothing on the parallels?

I have a stack of Gold star parallels from this set including Desmond Howard RC, Aikman, and Deion Sanders.

Any help would be great!

Are you looking for All-World CFL?

Send me a couple of Card #s and Player names...i'll see if I can find something (don't list them all yet)

Are you looking for All-World CFL?

Send me a couple of Card #s and Player names...i'll see if I can find something (don't list them all yet)
Thanks for checking on this... Did some more research this weekend and couldn't figure it out.

I-2 Thurman Thomas
I-6 Bruce Smith
I-15 DesmondHoward

So Beckett lists the base set and then "Foil" but it does not say gold/silver

I don't know if this helps but for example Howard it lists:
#15 $0.50
Auto A1 $25.00
#1 PROMO $1.00
#TR1 Howard/Brown/Nam $3.00
SG#15 Greats Rookies $0.75
#L Legends Rookies $1.00

Maybe the parallel some are gold and some are foil?
Base Commons are $0.10
Foil Commons are $0.30 (so looks like a 3x)

Thurman Thomas
#2 $0.10
123 $0.25
SG2 $0.75 (Greats)
L2 $2.00 (legends)

I hope that helps some

It appears that you have a one year wonder called 1992 All World Football. They had 2 insert sets one called Legends/Rookies and another called Greats/Roolkies with prefixes of L- and SG respectively. I cannot remember if there were any gold or silver foils within the base set but there does mnot seem to be any parallels with this set. There are autographs inserted in the packs though.

This seemed to be a set that never caught on as they only produced one issue that I am aware of and they were dropped from the monthly price guides fairly quickly.. They are not scarce but they certainly don't seem to be mass produced either. I actually like this set comapred to others in this era.

If I can ever find my recently completed base set of these, I'll look through it to seee if there are any foils in it. I do not remember any.