heritage EBAY auction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I think the auction might have picked up bids thinking it was for the full case. Picture shows case and the word case rolls to the second line of the auction heading. First word in description was case.

I think the auction might have picked up bids thinking it was for the full case. Picture shows case and the word case rolls to the second line of the auction heading. First word in description was case.
James,thats what I was thinking too and when you
factor in the winning bidders feedback"8",made me wonder.
This same seller has this auction ending in a couple days.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-TOPPS-HERI...ZViewItemQQptZUS_Baseball?hash=item2c536de831
Note the better title.
Ken

To me, that is a ********* move wording it like that. Just saying.

No worse than dozens of other moves people make every day. Quoting NrMT/MT card values when a card obviously is not, 'get this now before it skyrockets', 'tough to find' on items that are nowhere near tough to find, the dozens, if not hundreds of people throwing the Jeter/Mantle/Bush card on ebay knowing full well Topps was not correcting it, taking advantage of less knowledgeable people. 'Sure to go up', people stating a grade on a card when it has not been professionally graded, listing '1982 T Traded Set NRMT/MT' only to describe it as 'Beautiful factory set' (no Ripken)