Review Heritage High Numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Heritage High Number​

24 Packs - 9 cards per pack
Look for Real One autos
A Real One auto or relic card in every box!

I received these:

192 unique base cards and 8 SP's

img814_zpsvbouzd6d.jpg

Heritage High numbers is the final installment - if you will - of the Heritage series of 2016. The high numbers (base) are from 501 to 700 and the SP's are 701-725 ( I believe.) High Numbers is exactly like the base Heritage issued earlier this year.

For Heritage collectors out there, this is a must buy to complete your set.

Chrome Parallel // Photo Variation

img817_zpsx1jnlhln.jpg

One of each --David Murphy chrome #ed to 999 and Johnny Cueto photo variation.

Clubhouse Combo // Then & Now

img816_zpszcudhkvp.jpg

Clubhouse Combo - 3x
Then & Now - 3x

Rookie Performers // Award Winners

img815_zpsicbprhxu.jpg

Rookie Performers - 3x
Award Winners - 3x

Box Topper

img813_zps96brbik9.jpg

I know folks out there collect these, but I have as yet figured out how to store them.... I usually put them on top of the set in the box with the set. Any other ideas?

Relic

img818_zpsvoxprswo.jpg

Joey Votto G/U bat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Heritage High Numbers has a number of parallels - chrome, purple chrome, photo variations for the player collector to chase. My personal favorite is the purple chrome -- ain't got none, but they sure look pretty good from pics I have seen.

Real One autos -- saw a Longoria #ed to 67, if someone happens to pull one, let me know and hopefully, we'll work something out to get that puppy to me!

Overall grade A

Go buy several boxes and send the Rays chrome parallels to me --- AND the Real One red Longo auto!

Duane

Last edited:
Thanks for the review Duane. Love this set every year. Please let me know if you pulled any of these.

533 538 542 569 578 584 610 621 629 633 666
cc-12 prado/ichiro
nt-3 ichiro

Thanks, Brett

I'd be interested in trading for the box topper; my question isn't how you store it, but how do you ship it? I've traded a few in the past, but always worried about them bending.

I'd be interested in trading for the box topper; my question isn't how you store it, but how do you ship it? I've traded a few in the past, but always worried about them bending.

Normally, I fold it 3 times and cram it in an pwe.... do you still want it?

Post it as free, and I'll mail in oversize padded envelope with something stiff in it.

Duane

Thanks for the review Duane. Love this set every year. Please let me know if you pulled any of these.

cc-12 prado/ichiro
nt-3 ichiro

Thanks, Brett

I have these:

Post as free.

Duane

Normally, I fold it 3 times and cram it in an pwe.... do you still want it?

Post it as free, and I'll mail in oversize padded envelope with something stiff in it.

Duane

I've posted -- sorry about the delay. Can you please try send in a long PWE with a couple stamps? I think it'll travel well enough that way and minimize cost. I'll send you something with a couple stamps in return. Thanks for your patience.

thanks for review. it's nice seeing (offseason) traded players in non-photoshopped unis

any chance you pulled Presley 525, Vogelsong 562 or any other pirates?