Review Heritage Minor League

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Heritage Minor League

24 packs - 9 cards per pack
2 autos and 1 relic in every hobby box

I received these:

Autos

Jacob Dahlstrand
Trey Supak

Both sticker autos - as they should be.... Both autos - blue Sharpee - and both fellers can actually write!! Their mothers and teachers should be proud!

Relic

Brandon Nimmo

Parallels

3 Blue - Zimmer, Fisher, Anderson
1 Orange #ed to 25 - J.D. Davis

Inserts

Minor Miracles - 3x
Road to the Show - 6x

Base

191 unique base - 95.5% of the 200 card base with 2 dupes
and 4 SP's? - 201-225

Heritage Minor League is designed in the 1966 Topps design - the same as it's big bro/sis (in an attempt to be politically correct) - Heritage MLB. I particularly (as a set collector and builder) like the fact that one receives 95% of the base set in one box. I checked and rechecked the 2 duplicates to see if they were variations... much to my dismay neither are. That is not to say that there are not variations in the other cards I have received. There could easily be some color variations and some action variations that I am not aware of at this time.

This is again one of those issues that one buys, collates, completes, and puts on the shelf for several years to see who made it to the bigs and who is now a new car dealer in Omaha.

I especially like the names of the minor league teams - there is a lot of creativity in both the names and the logos of these teams. Cudos!!

If one is a parallel set builder, this might prove to be one heck of a hill to climb... 3 blues and one orange in this box - 200+ card set - I wish you the absolute best in this collation and search!

Overall grade A+ --- 95+% of the base set -- excellent!

Go buy several boxes and send the Rays minor leaguers (My Rays need some help!!) to me!!

Duane

Thanks for the review Duane. These are fun sets to look back on after a few years. Please LMK if you pulled any of these.

31 44 117 137 217 RTTS-19

Thanks, Brett

I can use the Nimmo GU, Davis Orange & Fisher blue. I have these rays to trade-
10 Donruss Elite Status /100 Scott Lawson #64
09 Bowman Draft Prospects Gold Matt Moore
12 Topps Mini Gold /61 Kyle Farnsworth

lmk