Hey Guys and Gals and baseball collector fans.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Lima

Prospect
I have been building my Bucket up of vintage baseball and am looking to trade them off one by one or selling whole lots.

I have recently added vintage from 1955 to 1974, to my bucket and I figure better than answering a huge amount of questions on what the condition is, I have just scanned and added each card I have so you can see what the condition is for yourself.

So come on and let’s trade. What I am looking for is Will Farrel cards to add to my PC. Also Dan Straily cards prefer certified autos or numbered cards. Also I am looking for 2013 to 2015 Gypsy Queen certified autos and possibly GU cards. Or as some of you know I will also consider fair trade (equal bv) trades. All offers will be considered.

SO lets trade.

Here is my buckets address… http://s315.photobucket.com/user/oldmarine0311/library/?sort=3&page=1

Dave

Your bucket is password protected. Please change to public so we can check it out.

im not sure what would be your offer? but consider this i already have someone interested in the 1960 Topps Luis Aparicio #559