Hey Guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maddawgz

Prospect
Just wanted to intro myself as the new owner of the Nationals......My name is Chuck P'Pool, I'm from Pelham, Alabama. I'll be 46 years old on the 18th of this month (WOW!). I've been playing fantasy, rotisserie, baseball for about 22 years. The first league I was ever in we used to get our updates by fax every Monday.....we've come a long way.
I appreciate the invite & hope you guys will bear with me while I get the hang....but it's all in fun right?
As a collector, thanks to the '77 series and "Mr. October" I fell in love with the greatest game in the world and started buying 35¢ wax pack with my $5 a month allowance.
I'm a oddball when it comes to collecting....I had the pleasure of meeting Ryne Sandberg in 1983 at an Atlanta Braves game, hence I became a follower of the Cubs Day Games and have been a Cubbie fan since (except through the Crusty Baker days). I have quite a few Sandberg cards but past that I really just collect whoever looks like a good prospect. I tried to build Topps sets going backwards but in 1989 the kinds stopped due to so many card companies flooding the market.
My wife and I have owned our business for 18 years and have an incredible clientele. We have a 19 yr old son who is a Soph at University of South Alabama and a 17 yr old daughter who is a HS Senior and will be headed to USA in the fall. That's why I've jumped on "The Bench" to help with the empty-nest-syndrome I'll be facing in about 5 months.
I hope to help you guys find things you're looking for....cards, autos, memorabilia, etc. We are avid yard sale & flea market shoppers, I live 8 miles from the Birmingham Barons and go to about 30 to 40 games a year to collect auto's.
Well that should be enough for now........thanks again for the invite Nick,

Maddawgz

Welcome fellow Cubs fan!:) I hope you enjoy the BSL as much as I do. Been playing fantasy baseball for about as long as you and this is my favorite one.

If you happen to have, or find, any cool ***** League items look me up!

Please be kind and toss the Pirates a win. They've been hurting lately. :D

Welcome to the BSL!

-Justin