Hey Player Collectors!!! Who are the in demand players for collectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sirthomas

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm in a OCD sorting mood with singles and inserts and which players are worth the time of separating and organizing for trades? I have a few guys I collect that most would not normally keep track of because they aren't the big stars of the game right now or even a few years ago although my main collection (Rollns) did win a MVP, World Series and was an All-Star a couple of times. Some guys are obvious especially those already in the Hall of Fame or current guys like Trout, Judge, Acuna but who else is worth separating since I dont want to spend too much extra time or space on the organizing. (I already have more than a 4 row box of just Hall of Famers) Can you help me narrow down the stars to sort? Ideally I want to only separate those with high potential for trades and future Hall

The most obvious I sort already
Everyone voted into that Hall already
Acuna
Betts
Bonds
Miggy*
Ichiro*
Judge
Kershaw
McGwire
Ohtani
Pujols*
A-Roid
Seager
Trout
Verlander

What about guys like Correra, Goldschmidt, Lindor, Posey, Scherzer, and anyone i might be missing in general? (* not Hall yet but virtual lock to get in)

Last edited:
I would add Ken Griffey Jr, Frank Thomas and Cal Ripken for Hall guys for sure. Not Hall yet Yadier Molina, Zack Grienke, Nolan Arenado, Freddie Freeman, Joey Votto. Hope this helps.