HGA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pinetarboys

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Been reading and watching up on this new grading company who uses new technology to grade cards. Including fresher and contemporary color labels and rounded out slabs...anyone use them yet and what are your thoughts? Vs PSA/ BGS?
Thanks Josh

This.

But it sure would be nice to have another option with some decent turnaround times though!
Yeah I hear ya...PSA just boosted prices cause the market is getting out of control with the stock marketers ruining the hobby with over inflation! Been viewing videos on Youtube and seems as HGA is tough on grading, making the card earn a 9.5-10 which is a good thing. PSA just gives them out like hotcakes especially to those repeating customers with bulk orders all the time, cause they know they'll make money off of them on consistent basis (Favoritism)...
Thanks Josh

I'm more inclined to use CSG since they have a reputation of grading. They're new to sports cards but I think they're the way to go if you're not using the 2 major companies.