Hickory? Anyone graph the Crawdads?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mbrown2626

Prospect
Hey,

Looking to get all the rangers 2013 Topps Pro Debut signed and looking for grapher in Hickory. I have Odor, Sardinas and Bonilla to trade and I can ship you Brinson, Gallo and Alfaro cards for 50/50.

Odor and Sardinas are in AA Frisco (my hometown AA team)

I think he knows that.He says he has Odor, Sardinas and Boniila to trade....If you looked at his posts, you would see he's gotten Odor, Sardinas and Bonilla IP already in Frisco..

Why post a thread and never respond to the messages. It seems a waste of time to me. Oh well, I have all of those Hickory players on 2013 Topps Pro Debut signed in black if you are interested. If you chose to respond I still have them for trade.

Dave

Why post a thread and never respond to the messages. It seems a waste of time to me. Oh well, I have all of those Hickory players on 2013 Topps Pro Debut signed in black if you are interested. If you chose to respond I still have them for trade.

Dave

Dave Sorry, I was out of town for a week. PM sent