Hit Streak Contest - July

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

And the July Hit Streak Contest is underway. 12 participants - disappointing.

Threes Strikes - mrknicks, david k.*, scc76

Two Strikes - chieftazmisty*, chief wahoo,

One Strike - chief wahoo, anglinomics, cmcjr99

No Strikes - katester44, greatdadx2, topaz77, mrhaverkamp, mm1sub

All the prizes have been listed, adding items to the TTM AU portion as they come in.

Sorry for the delay in getting this updated - should be good for the rest of the month. Boy was I wrong with that statement....

First pitch today is at 1:05PM, make sure you get your picks posted by than. No more entries at this point. Through 5 days, 3 have now taken the walk back to the dugout and 5 are still perfect. Will get todays games updated ASAP in the AM.

Thanks and good luck to all playing this year.

Two Strikes - chieftazmisty*, chief wahoo,

One Strike - katester44, chief wahoo, anglinomics, mrhaverkamp, cmcjr99

No Strikes - greatdadx2, topaz77, mm1sub

All the prizes have been listed, adding items to the TTM AU portion as they come in.

Sorry for the delay in getting this updated - should be good for the rest of the month. Boy was I wrong with that statement....

First pitch today is at 2:20PM, make sure you get your picks posted by than. No more entries at this point. And than there were three, as two participants pick up their first strikes. For those remaining, make your picks through Sunday like normal - after the All Star Break, we will just pick up at that point - I think July 14 is the day games start up again.

Two Strikes - chieftazmisty*, chief wahoo, topaz77, mrhaverkamp, cmcjr99

One Strike - katester44, anglinomics

No Strikes - greatdadx2, mm1sub

First pitch today is at 1:05PM, make sure you get your picks posted by than. No more entries at this point. And than there were two, as another participant pick ups their first strikes. For those remaining, make your picks through Sunday like normal - after the All Star Break, we will just pick up at that point - I think July 14 is the day games start up again.

Threes Strikes - mrknicks, david k.*, scc76, chieftazmisty*

Two Strikes - chief wahoo, topaz77, mrhaverkamp, cmcjr99

One Strike - katester44, anglinomics

No Strikes - greatdadx2, mm1sub

First pitch today is at 7:05PM on Friday, make sure you get your picks posted by than. No more entries at this point. Two remaining without a blemish, they are over 20% of the way to Rose's NL record. One took the walk back to the dugout the day prior to the all star break. Picks will start up again on Friday as baseball resumes from its midpoint break.

I'm out. Congratulations to greatdadx2 for the win. At least I think it was the win. It would be nice to get an official post.

Threes Strikes - mrknicks, david k.*, scc76, chieftazmisty*, katester44, chief wahoo, topaz77, mrhaverkamp, cmcjr99, anglinomics, mm1sub

Two Strikes - greatdadx2

One Strike - none

No Strikes - none

The winner this month is greatdadx2. Long battle between him, anglimonics and mm1sub.

Thanks and hope to see everyone for the August edition. I only have one conference, one basketball camp and two baseball tournaments next month, so not as busy as it has been.....

Sweet....Thanks for the contest

GROUP A (AU):
J.R. Towles:08 SPX Game Jersey Autograph ASTROS

GROUP B (GU):
Nick Swisher:09 Upper Deck Goudey #GM-NS White Sox

GROUP C (GU):
2007 SPX WINNING MATERIALS
Miguel Tejada Green SN175 Orioles

GROUP D:
Jose Abreu"15 Topps Triple Threads SN354

GROUP E (TTM AU):
Ryan Dempster - 2017 MLB Network insert