Hit Streak Contest - June

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

And the June Hit Streak Contest is underway. 11 participants - disappointing.

Threes Strikes - chieftazmisty*, anglinomics, mm1sub, katester44, greatdadx2, topaz77, cmcjr99

Two Strikes - chief wahoo, mrknicks, scc76, david k.

One Strike - none

No Strikes - none

All the prizes have been listed, adding items to the TTM AU portion as they come in.

Sorry for the delay in getting this updated - should be good for the rest of the month. Boy was I wrong with that statement....

First pitch today is at 12:10PM, make sure you get your picks posted by than - so far only the host has messed that up. No more entries at this point. We have 4 left, all with two strikes. It is a sprint to the finish now.

Thanks and good luck to all playing this year.

Threes Strikes - chieftazmisty*, anglinomics, mm1sub, katester44, greatdadx2, topaz77, cmcjr99, david k., mrknicks

Two Strikes - chief wahoo, scc76

One Strike - none

No Strikes - none

All the prizes have been listed, adding items to the TTM AU portion as they come in.

Sorry for the delay in getting this updated - should be good for the rest of the month. Boy was I wrong with that statement....

First pitch today is at 12:15PM, make sure you get your picks posted by than - so far only the host has messed that up. No more entries at this point. And than there were two. It is now a sprint - both miss, pick again the next day. Both pick correctly, move on to the next day. First to miss and the other hit - we will have a winner.

Threes Strikes - chieftazmisty*, anglinomics, mm1sub, katester44, greatdadx2, topaz77, cmcjr99, david k., mrknicks

Two Strikes - chief wahoo, scc76

One Strike - none

No Strikes - none

First pitch today is at 7:00PM, make sure you get your picks posted by than - so far only the host has messed that up. No more entries at this point. And than there were two. Both contestants get their pick correct yesterday. It is now a sprint - both miss, pick again the next day. Both pick correctly, move on to the next day. First to miss and the other hit - we will have a winner.

Andy

I would like to have these if still available

A 08 Bowman Sterling Prospect A's Vin Mazzaro A's
B 06 Bowman Heritage Pieces of Greatness Lance Berkman Astros
C 09 Jake Peavy SPx Winning Materiald
D 15 Topps Triple Threads SN354 David Price.

Thanks Stanley

Threes Strikes - chieftazmisty*, anglinomics, mm1sub, katester44, greatdadx2, topaz77, cmcjr99, david k., mrknicks, chief wahoo

Two Strikes - scc76

One Strike - none

No Strikes - none

The winner for June is scc76. I do apologize for the delays in getting updates posted this year - it has just been a non-stop parade of work, baseball games/practices/camps and basketball camps..who would have thought a kid could take up all of your time......Wouldn't change it for the world though, got the best Father's Day present a guy could ask for - my son went 4-5 with 2 walks in a playoff doubleheader on Sunday (playing up to 12U on a bigger field, as a 9 year old), helped the team qualify for the playoff semis.

Thanks and hopefully see everyone for the July version.