Hk-47

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhens76

Prospect
Howie Kendrick - Angels ST - 1/3 - 42 days.
Returned my AG but kept his 2012 Topps and 2012 Topps All-Star cards.
Fair enough trade for a great looking auto!
a3b8ee57.jpg

very nice! looks like his IP. you graph the angels @ the stadium? should be fun when they come home here in a week.

very nice! looks like his IP. you graph the angels @ the stadium? should be fun when they come home here in a week.

No I haven't at the stadium. You do it before games? I hope to sometime as I'd like to get Torii at some point.. Albert too, but I doubt that is possible.

I am going to fan fest and hope to get a bunch of autos on a bat I have.
You going to fan fest?

yes going but dont think too many big names going to sign. game day prob the 4 pitchers non starting and the RC and bench people. last year was fun. i have my father inlaws season pass so get the past angels. last year got abbott one i wanted for a long time. stay to the center of the stages thats where the bigger names where last year. i do b4 games but travel days are the best. torii signs. got a 2 balls and a bat. wells good. trumbo conger good. aybar micer are tough. heres a link to some of my IP most on here about 80% are IP. PM me sometime if ya need a grapher. i enjoy it ;)
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a395/cdahlk/BASEBALLS AND SUCH/

Wow that auto looks amazing in red!!
Matches good up with the team colors!
Congrats

Matt

great success!

and best of luck on your 1988 Donruss Baseballs Best TTM set! that's one of my all-time favorite sets as I love the "Halloween" border design.

great success!

and best of luck on your 1988 Donruss Baseballs Best TTM set! that's one of my all-time favorite sets as I love the "Halloween" border design.

yes, it is a great looking set.
I kept it sealed for years until I discovered it isn't worth that much anymore haha. Figured it would make a great TTM project.