Hobby Box Insert Count

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Finished ripping my one 2023 Series 1 Hobby Box.

There were 7 packs with no insert in the box. I only got 17 non-base, counting my auto (which at least was a really nice Eddie Murray). 1 gold in the whole box. Anyone else having the same experience? Usually, I'm used to getting a couple packs with no insert, but this seems low.

The one Gold in the hobby box is correct....my Jumbo's boxes had only 2 in each box. ...So hobby box the odds were one in 36 packs or one in hobby box or zero. Not sure about the no insert in 7 packs. Best regards, David

Finished ripping my one 2023 Series 1 Hobby Box.

There were 7 packs with no insert in the box. I only got 17 non-base, counting my auto (which at least was a really nice Eddie Murray). 1 gold in the whole box. Anyone else having the same experience? Usually, I'm used to getting a couple packs with no insert, but this seems low.
I have bought 15 blasters and the numbers are crazy. I have pulled zero gold, zero numbered of any kind, zero gu, and zero au. Best card I have pulled so far is a Michael Harris royal blue. That’s a 10.00 bv card.

I have bought 15 blasters and the numbers are crazy. I have pulled zero gold, zero numbered of any kind, zero gu, and zero au. Best card I have pulled so far is a Michael Harris royal blue. That’s a 10.00 bv card.
I also brought two blasters from Target on line ...pre-order...and got them on Feb 16.....pulled one gold /2023. Best regards, David

…and everyone thought they printed a lot last year!
There still more 2022 products coming out in March 2023.......5 at last count! Topps was selling a lot of new products but only to line orders.....Topps flashback finest...Topps Chrome Cosmic.....Bowman Chrome Sapphire....etc, etc, etc....

I talked to person at the hobby store and they confirmed about 7 packs had no inserts ...so that about the normal for the hobby boxes. Best regards, David