Hockey IP 1/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Went down for pregame for the Chicago Wolves. My buddy who's been staying with me and his 3 year old who is now obsessed with getting hockey pucks like me went. Lil man got his pucks signed by Anthony Mantha and Alexey Marchenko. They are apparently and I quote, fragile because players signed them lol. Here's my goodies.
Ryan Sproul on 5x7 from his NHL debut in St Louis I was at and Andy Miele cards (extras FT)
20150121_173919_zpstzy1qm8p.jpg
Someone gave me this Blues photo for my wife so figured Id put it to use. Got Terry Broadhurst, Jordan Binnington, Cody Beach and Rob Bordson above glasses. Mathieu Brodeur, Joel Martin, Yannick Veilleux and Shane Harper.
Didnt see any of the 4 guys that won Stanley Cup with Chicago in 2010, Paajavari or Lindbohm who I was mainly there for, atleast got 1 Blues puck signed for my wife. Pucks are Brennan Evans, Ty Rattie and Anthony Mantha.
20150121_172938_zps0pu9bjkw.jpg

Last edited: