HOF Dual gu

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have for trade a 2005 Upper Deck Reflections Cut From the Same Cloth dual gu card of Johnny Bench and Mike Piazza #CC-BP. Bench is white with stitching and Piazza is white with blue stripe.

Would like to add Mauer or Ripken gu that I need for PC but certainly not limited to that. I will look at lists. Thanks!
Rick

Welcome to the real world and it snows right
I am interested and have Ripken and Mauer for trade.
We are suppose to get the snow on Thanksgiving in the Northeast and a foot of snow in the foothills of Maine tonight.
Terry

Traveled to the east coast 3 times, the last time being a 2007 adventure to Cooperstown. The countryside is breathtaking! With all of that aside I really don't care a whole lot for the "snow" anymore. : )

I'd be looking for something comparable from either Ripken or Mauer. LMK what you might have. I will look at lists. Thanks!
Rick

Like any of these ones
05 Playoff L Leaders Bat LLS-8 #187/250
05 Playoff L Leaders Grey Jer LLS-8 %/250
03 Topps Tribute Bat TR-CRB
00 Fleer Feel The Game Jumbo Grey Jer
07 SP Legendary Materials Grey Jer MM-CR
Polar Bear 67

I have some intere s tin ur D Wright auto to 30.00 correct and maybe we could conbine the 2 and make a bigger trade if u are willing to do this.
Terry

Should be getting close with this.

You get:
2005 Upper Deck Reflections Cut From the Same Cloth dual gu card of Johnny Bench and Mike Piazza #CC-BP. Bench is white with stitching and Piazza is white with blue stripe.
2005 Zenith Z-Graph David Wright #'d/100

I get:
03 Topps Tribute Bat TR-CRB
12 Topps Golden Moments Salvador Perez GMA-SP

Accepted and posted to ur message from trade message no problem with Wed shipping
Thks for the trade Polar Bear 67