HOF IP help for 2 TTM SET'ers and a baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdahlk2001

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
got this today @ CSULB baseballgame. the cards are for 2 members on here doing sets TTM (wish greatdadx2 could of got his out to me) and the baseball is for fatherinlaw. got him last year for myself.
gwynn002.jpg
gwynn001.jpg

that's awesome!!did you get him before game or after?i'm going to see them in a few weeks and was just curious. did you ask how many he would sign? were there a lot of people trying to get him??thanks for your help!! :)

that's awesome!!did you get him before game or after?i'm going to see them in a few weeks and was just curious. did you ask how many he would sign? were there a lot of people trying to get him??thanks for your help!! :)

went 1 1/2 hours b4 the game. was 2 other people there. MAKE SURE TO SAY PLEASE first. some guy didnt and he started ribbing him but just makes it worst foreveryone else. he asked what i had and i said 2 cards and a ball and he did them. if u go for vaughn the son, he didnt wanna sign till after the game....i left b4 that