HOF/ Stars Tradelist More to be added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I posted the trade; however, when I pulled the cards I didn't have #24 which is why it is not included in the trade. If you don't want to trade without it, no harm, no foul; just decline.

If you do choose to trade, I appreciate it and will have them mailed as soon as you OK the trade.

Thanks.

Tom

Tom

Saw on your tradepages that you have these:

2009 Topps 206 Bronze - 3,24,45,91,111

Would this work with the other set cards I need? Thanks

Scott

Smitha,

They are all abailable. Let me know what you want to do. I have a soccer game tonight so I won't be on for a couple of hours.

Thanks.

Tom

Interested in these.
14 Topps Tribute 71 Banks
09 Topps Tribute 41 Cobb
14 Topps Tribute 51 Dimaggio
09 Topps Tribute 10 Jeter
09 Topps Tribute 63 Chipper Jones
10 Topps Tribute 43 Musial
09 Topps Tribute 61 Wright

I've got lots of inserts listed at my site - link below. Possibly you can find some of interest. I'll also try to look over your page.
Thanks, Al

Edit -
Found these for you so far:
05 Diamond Kings Heritage Collection - 6 Eckersley,20 Ozzie
05 Donruss Champions Impressions (Silver) - 3 Pujols
12 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks Refractor - BDPP66 Wilson
12 Topps Gold Sparkle Parallel - 264 Carpenter
13 Topps Chrome - 119 Wacha

Found a couple more for you.
13 Prizm - 8 Freese
11 Bowman Gold - 6 Pujols

Does it look like we are close? Thanks, Al

Smitha,

They are all abailable. Let me know what you want to do. I have a soccer game tonight so I won't be on for a couple of hours.

Thanks.

Tom

I posted the trade; however, when I pulled the cards I didn't have #24 which is why it is not included in the trade. If you don't want to trade without it, no harm, no foul; just decline.

If you do choose to trade, I appreciate it and will have them mailed as soon as you OK the trade.

Thanks.

Tom

Tom

no worries. trade confirmed

Thanks

Scott

Last edited:
Hi Tom,
Let's add these two to my side. I'll go ahead and post it up. Thanks, Al

05 Donruss Champions Impressions 339 Carlton
87 Nestle Dream Team 13 Fox

Al,

It looks to me like this is tilted my way. Post up what you think is fair. If you need any others, let me know.

Tom

I have these:

2008 Topps Moments & Milestones Albert Pujols 97/150
2014 Bowman Blue Border Matt Carpenter 2/500

I could use these:

Strasburg:
12 Bowman Platinum 80
12 Topps Gold Futures GF-43111
12 Topps Golden Moments GM-36
12 Topps Archives 151
12 Topps Gypsy Queen 184
14 Topps 332
14 Topps Allen & Ginter 333 SP

Chipper:
09 Topps Unique Red 15 /1199
11 Topps Tier One 26 /799

If you are willing to do this trade, I'd love to do it straight up. However, if you think I am getting to much, then make a list out of the cards I listed and we can see what we can do/

Which pujols moments is it?
I have these:

2008 Topps Moments & Milestones Albert Pujols 97/150
2014 Bowman Blue Border Matt Carpenter 2/500

I could use these:

Strasburg:
12 Bowman Platinum 80
12 Topps Gold Futures GF-43111
12 Topps Golden Moments GM-36
12 Topps Archives 151
12 Topps Gypsy Queen 184
14 Topps 332
14 Topps Allen & Ginter 333 SP

Chipper:
09 Topps Unique Red 15 /1199
11 Topps Tier One 26 /799

If you are willing to do this trade, I'd love to do it straight up. However, if you think I am getting to much, then make a list out of the cards I listed and we can see what we can do/

seauandrese:

I just need the Carpenter. I can do any one for one on the list you needed or for two of the Strasburg base. LMK.

Thanks.

Tom

What about both Chipper's and I throw in a 10 card rookie card lot of Cardinals along with the Carpenter?

Jeter, Derek
11 Topps Triple Threads 56 /1500

Mattingly, Don
12 Topps Golden Moments GM-23
12 Topps Allen & Ginter 170

PLMK

seauandreese & kdog: Super busy with my son's sports right now. Games the next 3/4 nights plus a pool party Friday (yardwork, yardwork, yardwork... I'll get back as soon as I can. Thanks for the patience.

Tom

Seauandrese: I can use the Egnew patch card for my Mizzou collection. I can do the lot you needed for the Carpenter Bowman Blue and Egnew. Not interested in a ten card lot. I have 1000's of extra Cardinal doubles I'm trying to get rid of already. Let me know.

KDog: The Jeter was traded a while back. I apologize for not removing it from my list. Both Mattinglys are available. I can use this in return. If a PWE trade is OK, go ahead and post or LMK and I'll post. Thanks.

---RICK ANKIEL---2001 SP Superstars #179 829/1250 $5

Mets106: How about this and the Morris for the two Gibbys you need:
10 topps chrome Clayton kershaw 3 If that's OK, go ahead and post. PWE is fine by me. Thanks.

Tom