HOLY COW! FOUND in my Trade Box. 2013 Heritage SSP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Took off from work today (pinched nerve in neck) and was putting lots together to get rid of some commons and noticed a card with 2 different pictures. 2013 Heritage Ross Detwiler #56. Figured it was a photo variation that I didn't know about and was surprised that I hadn't unknowingly traded it. It sat on my desk for a few hours before I decided to look it up. I saw it was offered on Ebay from $750-1200. WOW! Come to find out it is an SSP but don't know a "real" book value on it. I'll offer it here before I put it on Ebay. I'd rather trade it anyway.
scan0003-1_zpscf3f2bbe.jpg

It is one in 13,058 packs I believe. I'd be looking for rare Mets cards/autos/sp's/relics. Looking especially for Mets HOFers like Stengel, Snider & Ashburn relics and autos or rare Mets stuff. LMK if interested. Wantlist help would be the ultimate. Hey, hit my Mets wantlist for $1,000bv and the sell this card on Ebay for $500 and you have really made out. Thanks

Sweet pull...too bad it wasnt the harper. Wonder how many ssp/error variations/color variations in up traded or thrown out in base lots....especially after the product is out awhile.