HOLY **** Decided to open my rip card...and..Photos Added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dodgetnt

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Earlier today I bought 2 boxes of allen and ginter. The second box had the best hit, a rip card of mike trout /50. Sweet! They are selling on ebay for 200-250. Pretty sure I will not rip it...right??!! My curiosity got the best of me which it usually doesnt as every rip card i have opened has only contained ssp regular minis. But here goes, I ripped it and to my dismay...... A 1/1 original hand painted sketch card of Roger Maris!! Wow, pretty sick

Sorry if the picture is small, couldnt get it resized

maris.jpg
trout.jpg

Last edited:
Topps probably figured that nobody would rip the Trout. Ill bet your glad you did!! You could sell the ripped Trout for a little extra cash.

OMG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RIPPED THE TROUT CARD!!!!!

WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING!!!!????!!!!

GREAT AWESOME UNBELIEVABLE pull on the maris :)
congrats man. as the others said, i'm betting you are glad curiosity got the best of you :)

ps. i was joking on the first couple lines, lol. just wanted to see a reaction, lol

paul

Honestly, I dont know what bugged me so much to rip it, but I am glad I did. The Trout was such a good pull in itself and I was basically dooming myslef trying to rip it, but hey it worked out. Thanks guys

Sweet! I got a Roger Federer mini red auto 1/10 from a rip card i ripped. It was Hunter Pence /50 though. You took a bigger risk.

WOW!!What a lucky break and rip!!
I pulled the Kinsler and me being a Rangers fan I dont think I can rip this card. I might one day but as for now I cant