Holy Moses! It's Bo, Kirby, Sandy...and friends!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So I decided to finish out 2009 with a bang and pick up a few things I've been wanting for a while. I'm happy with what I got :eek: :p :D

MalonePatchAuto.jpg

PuckettJacksonAuto.jpg

KoufaxAuto.jpg

And here's the rest...
LillisAuto.jpg

LeMayAuto.jpg

GibbonAuto.jpg

That Koufax is a very nice signature. I think all of your pickups are super, though. Congratulations.

Those are some awesome pick ups! I do love the Puckett and Jackson card! Very cool, indeed!

Thanks guys...I did a ton of research before buying the Puckett and the Koufax...I'm going to send them off the next time PSA runs the $10 deal...I got what I think were awesome deals on both...so...have to wait and see how they come back, but they look good to me...both have pretty unique sigs and just by looking at them it doesn't look like there were any stop points in either sig that you see on fakes...I've been collecting autos for a while and I'm pretty picky about what I get...I always do a lot of research before I buy anything like this. I have less than $60 in the pair...I think that is a steal...and worth the risk at that price...once I get them slabbed they will easily be worth 2x - 3x more....but I just need them for my PC...been wanting a Puckett and a Koufax for a long time...now if I could just find a Mantle, Williams, and Dimaggio for that cheap LOL.

Thanks guys...I did a ton of research before buying the Puckett and the Koufax...I'm going to send them off the next time PSA runs the $10 deal...I got what I think were awesome deals on both...so...have to wait and see how they come back, but they look good to me...both have pretty unique sigs and just by looking at them it doesn't look like there were any stop points in either sig that you see on fakes...I've been collecting autos for a while and I'm pretty picky about what I get...I always do a lot of research before I buy anything like this. I have less than $60 in the pair...I think that is a steal...and worth the risk at that price...once I get them slabbed they will easily be worth 2x - 3x more....but I just need them for my PC...been wanting a Puckett and a Koufax for a long time...now if I could just find a Mantle, Williams, and Dimaggio for that cheap LOL.

I know I saw a mantle 8x10 certified by gai once for around $80 on ebay.

I saw a couple of Mantles go in that range here lately...and a Williams...when the whole sports merch autographed stuff started blowing up in the 90's there were a lot of very real and authentic sigs done by a few companies that pop up every now and then...if you do the busy work to research them and sort through what is crap and what's not, you can find good deals...you just have to find the right seller that has it and will let it go at a good price...i've been looking for these for about 2 years now before buying one...takes time and a lot of patience.

Congrats! I'm sure there aren't too many of those Bo/Kirby autos around. That's a real find.

i have never seen another one, about had to change in to my brown pants when I saw it...then did have to when I finally got it lol...looks good to me on both, been trying to find a Puckett for two years now and have seen hundreds of examples of his auto...some obvious fakes...this one looks pretty good though...hope PSA agrees lol.

Bo Jackson and Kirby Puckett autos on the same card!!! You should have warned us better. Thanks a pant load!!