Horrible IP day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Personally, I think you were in the wrong for the way you acted just as much as Griffey was. By being rude to him, you've only made it that much more likely that a rough signer isnt going to sign at all for the rest of the season.

Personally, I think you have a warped sense of opinion. I woulda gone off on the jerk a lot more than Nic if I was him. Players have NO reason to act like that to the fans. Period.

Personally, I think you have a warped sense of opinion. I woulda gone off on the jerk a lot more than Nic if I was him. Players have NO reason to act like that to the fans. Period.

They do it for attention. Period. My "warped sense of opinion" has been doing this for long enough to know when jerks like Griffey use stuff like this as an excuse to not sign at any other time. It's happened with enough of these guys over the years.

Aaaahhhh yes brings back fond memories about getting Chili Davis' auto and being told to get and F---ing job. lol

I have heard that about Griffey. He signed a ball for my wife last month and I got him on a ball and a card in Lansing this April.

When I got him, back in the '70's, Griffey was actually pretty personable, but preferred to sign the back of the cards back then. When I saw him again in '89 when Jr. broke into the majors, he was very personable then, as well. I guess time changes people. Sorry to hear about the bad experience.