How are these allowed on Ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArodYanksFan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
How are CUSTOM cards allowed on ebay when a member changes out a patch but doesn't list it on the card???

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Panini-CUSTOM-Playbook-Devonta-Freeman-Nike-Patch-Relic-Booklet-Falcons-RC-/171963775598?hash=item2809d6fa6e:g:TmIAAOSwT5tWGDgA

I just don't understand how sellers can do this? Once it gets to the buyer, they might not realize it isn't real, then go and sell it to someone else...and years from now it might still be sold. I looked at the sellers other cards and they are all CUSTOM cards...

Doesn't the seller have to say on the card its been altered? I messaged them saying they should do that...and I'm sure they will get upset with me for saying it, but in my mind its wrong.

Am I in the wrong for thinking that?

They do mention in the title and description that it's a custom card so the buyer is made aware that it's a custom whether the buyer paid any attention that it's a custom
is unknown the seller shows absolutely no deceit on the representation of the card that was sold my concern is the use of the Falcons logo and the use of the Nike swoosh
as I am sure the seller didn't get permission to use the logo's but apparently Ebay doesn't have a problem with it.

They do mention in the title and description that it's a custom card so the buyer is made aware that it's a custom whether the buyer paid any attention that it's a custom
is unknown the seller shows absolutely no deceit on the representation of the card that was sold my concern is the use of the Falcons logo and the use of the Nike swoosh
as I am sure the seller didn't get permission to use the logo's but apparently Ebay doesn't have a problem with it.

If I stamp a golf watch with a 24KT symbol, then tell something its a custom 24KT, its still fake. You need to make items that have been altered as that. Because what happens is the next guy in line will might sell it as authentic, and since the card says its an authentic patch card, you can't just put fakes out into the market place.