How Did He Manage To Leave Me 43 Negative Feedbacks!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
If you haven't followed this mess since the start and are curious, *CLICK HERE*

For those of you who have followed along, how in the world did this just happen? I filed non paying bidder cases against this moron and closed them as soon as I was able to. He never paid. Was actually a non registered user for a couple of days and is now back and left me negative feedback for all the items HE DIDN'T PAY FOR! Any ideas out there?

Thanks
Craig

I will talk to ebay directly. That is insane!!! What a !@$#@$@ something like that can ruin a great ebay reputation. I dont get how a buyer can leave you 100 feedbacks and it counts as 1 but you can have 43 negs from this guy.

Sorry to see that happen, I hope you can get that fixed.

redsoxfan1979 - I agree 100%. I actually just got off the phone with Ebay and was told that the feedback would be removed. I didn't understand how he was able to leave it in the first place. This guy sent me a total of 11 NASTY messages through Ebay's system and the Ebay rep told me the the "system" looks at that as the guy trying to work out the issue with me which kept "it" open. Since I called they were able to go into the system and read all the messages he sent me and the negatives will be removed.

Thanks
Craig

That is good news. It is bad enough that you had to get rid of your collection in the first place but then you had to deal with this mess. Glad to hear it will get fixed. Kevin in CT.

redsoxfan1979 - I agree 100%. I actually just got off the phone with Ebay and was told that the feedback would be removed. I didn't understand how he was able to leave it in the first place. This guy sent me a total of 11 NASTY messages through Ebay's system and the Ebay rep told me the the "system" looks at that as the guy trying to work out the issue with me which kept "it" open. Since I called they were able to go into the system and read all the messages he sent me and the negatives will be removed.

Thanks
Craig

Good thing that happened . I was about to get his address of you and go send my Uncle Quido to see him. Glad it worked out for you my friend.
Later
Chief

That is good news. It is bad enough that you had to get rid of your collection in the first place but then you had to deal with this mess. Glad to hear it will get fixed. Kevin in CT.

I just hope they do as they say they will. You know how that can be...

Thanks
Craig

Hopefully eBay fufills their end and removes 'em as promised. (Quickly checked and I only see 4 at the moment, unless I'm missing something.)

Jason

Hopefully eBay fufills their end and removes 'em as promised. (Quickly checked and I only see 4 at the moment, unless I'm missing something.)

Jason

They have deleted 39 out of the 43 so far. I hope they don't plan on leaving those for some reason. :confused:

Thanks
Craig

They have deleted 39 out of the 43 so far. I hope they don't plan on leaving those for some reason. :confused:

Thanks
Craig

May need to follow up with another phone call thanking them for the help, but reminding them that there are still a few left that they missed.

Jason

I had to call Ebay again and they removed the last 4. Then guess what happened? The (non paying) buyer sent me this message...

"I hope this sells for 99 cents, karma has a way of
coming back to make you regret your choices. It
would look good on you."

I couldn't stop laughing! I'm the one who needs to worry about Karma? Please... I also reported him again for harassing me. I have never responsded to a single message this guy has sent me other than the very first one.

Thanks
Craig

Thanks
Craig

Good. Each time I've had a transaction go sour, the people on the phone have actually been really good.

theplasticman - So far so good over the phone for me as well.

lprimus - Yes. He is blocked. I was hoping that meant he couldn't send me messages, but...

Thanks
Craig

I had to call Ebay again and they removed the last 4. Then guess what happened? The (non paying) buyer sent me this message...

"I hope this sells for 99 cents, karma has a way of
coming back to make you regret your choices. It
would look good on you."

I couldn't stop laughing! I'm the one who needs to worry about Karma? Please... I also reported him again for harassing me. I have never responsded to a single message this guy has sent me other than the very first one.

Thanks
Craig

Craig, I've read the whole thing from the start. ebay is beginning to sound like it don't give a rip about it's money making customers. It's a good thing that I don't have anything to do with it. That guy would be banned for life. How can he keep sending you threatening notes?? Maybe we all could get together somehow and do a competitive site of our own. :eek: Not too serious on that one. Hope all gets back to some sense of order for you. What a headache!!! Butch

Craig, I've read the whole thing from the start. ebay is beginning to sound like it don't give a rip about it's money making customers. It's a good thing that I don't have anything to do with it. That guy would be banned for life. How can he keep sending you threatening notes?? Maybe we all could get together somehow and do a competitive site of our own. :eek: Not too serious on that one. Hope all gets back to some sense of order for you. What a headache!!! Butch

Hmmmmm.....eBench.....Hmmmmmm. :cool:

:D
Jason

I generally remind Ebay when I talk to them the fact that I've been with them nearly since their inception...that usually helps things in my favor :)