How do you block a seller on Ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pac_rat_76

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I am tired of seeing a particular seller pop up over and over in my saved searches! Is there a way I can prevent that from happening? I clicked on the seller's profile and the only options I see are "Save this seller", "Contact Seller", or "See other items".

To my knowledge it's not possible to block or exclude a seller in any way. Would love to exclude Burbank some days when they relist all their items.

When you save, or edit, a saved search there is an option in filters on the left side under Show Only/Seller where you can choose to include or exclude a list of sellers. You need to click See All at the bottom of the partial list of choices under Show Only in order for the Seller choice to appear. I chose exclude and it works. The example is just a randomly chosen seller.

Attachments

• Exclude Seller from Saved ebay Search.PNG
    Exclude Seller from Saved ebay Search.PNG
    97 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
When you save, or edit, a saved search there is an option in filters on the left side under Show Only/Seller where you can choose to include or exclude a list of sellers that you choose. You need to click See All at the bottom of the partial list of choices under Show Only in order for the Seller choice to appear. I chose exclude and it works. The example is just a randomly chosen seller.

This worked awesome! Thanks. I now no longer have to look @ listings from a known seller of trimmed cards and all-around shady character. :)