how do you get a list of team sets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
How do the team collectors get a list of all the cards made? I'm talking just base sets. I've just been logging what I have but I would rather cross off a list.

I use Beckett. I type in the year like 2009 in the search box. Then after you get those search results you can filter the search. On the left side of the page you can find the filters. I will filter by clicking "Baseball". This will bring back only Baseball cards. Then when I get those results which would be all 2009 baseball cards in their database, filter by team, which is located on the left also. I don't like that you can't export the list, only copy and paste then do a lot of deleting.

Hope this helps.

Matt,

Bench member teamsets4u has a great website I use for checking my Cardinals base sets. Here is the link:

http://www.teamsets4u.com/checklist.html

If you are looking for Padres, lmk and maybe we can work out a Cards/Pads trade.

Ray

Ill check it out and let you know when I'm ready for that trade :D

I use Beckett. I type in the year like 2009 in the search box. Then after you get those search results you can filter the search. On the left side of the page you can find the filters. I will filter by clicking "Baseball". This will bring back only Baseball cards. Then when I get those results which would be all 2009 baseball cards in their database, filter by team, which is located on the left also. I don't like that you can't export the list, only copy and paste then do a lot of deleting.

Hope this helps.

Thats what i was doing! TONS of deleting if I put it into excel! Was looking for an easier way.

I used beckett as well but then I listed the cards into a database. I delte the cards as I get them. But then again I only do topps base cards, so the list is relatively short all things considered.