How does this Jeff Bagwell Auto look?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Did you win it? I wouldn't have bid on it without a COA.

Yeah, I won it, I compared to ones on SCN and it looks good especially the pressure points. The seller said he got it during spring training when Bagwell made an appearance after he retired. I think COA's are kind of overrated, because anybody can just make one on a computer.

COAs are basically meaningless, go with your gut, if you feel it is real then what does a COA do for you.

I did some comparision with some stuff on eBay, looks to me like it's a older sig, some of his newer stuff is different but I noticed that the sigs on older cards match up pretty well. I think it's a nice card there.

COAs are basically meaningless, go with your gut, if you feel it is real then what does a COA do for you.

I did some comparision with some stuff on eBay, looks to me like it's a older sig, some of his newer stuff is different but I noticed that the sigs on older cards match up pretty well. I think it's a nice card there.

Thanks for the response, I went with my gut this time, I usually agonize over ebay autos, searching for ones online that match them. I recently saw a vid of him signing and the pics he was signing look like the sig on the card. I hope it's real but I guess I'll never know 100%.

Yup. That's his IP sig. You got the real deal there, my friend.

Yup. That's his IP sig. You got the real deal there, my friend.

Thanks everyone for your help. The seller emailed me with more details and now I am very certain this is authentic. Nice to see good people with autographs on ebay since there are so many scammers. :)

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online