How long have these be out? 2016 Donruss Optic blaster.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dunndeal

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Found these in Target today and its the 1st time for me. How long have they been out? They look just like Topps Chrome. Nice looking cards. Best pull was a Blue Aqua Richie Shaffer rookie refractor 099/299. You get 4 pink refractors in a blasters. Pulled 8 rookie cards also. I'm probably late to the dance like always but not heard of these. Thanks.....Dan

Hey Bob, only one but your welcome to it. Philadelphia Pink refractor Maikel Franco #140. Anything will do. Post er up and I'll get this out to you. PWE ok with you? Thanks...Dan

I bought 2 hobby 1 blaster...& about 20 wrap pack at Target, because they're scan @ $9.99; but they hang them for $4,99! However, worst collation in years...still need about 10 cards. And, only 1 card on retail under .99 in all that and zero autos!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey Bob, only one but your welcome to it. Philadelphia Pink refractor Maikel Franco #140. Anything will do. Post er up and I'll get this out to you. PWE ok with you? Thanks...Dan

Ok, I got a Peraza (Ex-Brave) to send ya!
PWE is fine.
Thanks!
Bob