How much could I get ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bizzy1172

Prospect
Hello- I recently obtained and put together a complete set of 2011 Leaf Metal Draft Baseball. All 91 autographs. I know this would most likely be worth more in a couple years but it already has some big names. Any input would be nice.

I say find the total book value and try to sell it that price. Usually 2011 cards sell at a higher price since they are new in the market.
People don't realize if you bought them on line one at a time. Shipping usually is about 2.50 per card so times 91 cards is $237.50 The buyers will determine if they want it or not. And not always because of price.
It takes patience and finding the right buyer. Just realize one thing. On the bench you cannot sell anything until you reach either 20 or 25 trades.

Appreciate the input and it's not for sale at the moment. I paid $50- for Josh bell alone and around $10- for machado, lee, Cole. I'm hoping I can get a goof est based on BV. Thanks for looking !!!

I say find the total book value and try to sell it that price. Usually 2011 cards sell at a higher price since they are new in the market.
People don't realize if you bought them on line one at a time. Shipping usually is about 2.50 per card so times 91 cards is $237.50 The buyers will determine if they want it or not. And not always because of price.
It takes patience and finding the right buyer. Just realize one thing. On the bench you cannot sell anything until you reach either 20 or 25 trades.

20 trades, not 25.