HUGE addition to HOF Auto collection (Babe Ruth)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsucolonel

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
All right guys, I have finally obtained my most wanted auto. It took a while but finally got my Babe Ruth Auto. It is signed on the Official Program of the Baseball Centennial Celebration at Doubleday Field. The program is from 1939 which I was told that Babe Ruth Spoke at. I also recived with the Ruth a Post card from 1939 with the centennial stamp post marked June 12, 1939 Cooperstown, New York.
It also had sigs of HOFers that played in 1939 including Feller, Gomez, Mize and Dimaggio.
Please enjoy!!!!
Next on my list is Lou Gehrig!!!!

BabeRuth001-vi.jpg

BabeRuth002-vi.jpg

BabeRuth004-vi.jpg

BabeRuth005-vi.jpg

Thanks,

Jason

where in the world did you find that? awesome.

I bought it from my dads friend. This was one of his most prized autos. Exspectially that the program and postcard are from the same year he was born in 1939.

Now I'm moving on to the next auto on my list.

Jason

I bought it from my dads friend. This was one of his most prized autos. Exspectially that the program and postcard are from the same year he was born in 1939.

Now I'm moving on to the next auto on my list.

Jason

thats a great pick up...congrats!

Wow that is a real treasure pal. Good for you. My mom always says patience pays off. My applaus to you.
I say pay to have PSA DNA. Man that will really be a masterpiece of immense poportions.

Last edited:
Wow that is a real treasure pal. Good for you. My mom always says patience pays off. My applaus to you.
I say pay to have PSA DNA. Man that will really be a masterpiece of immense poportions.

I will be getting it PSA DNA graded. But i will not send it through the mail. I will go to one of the shows and get it done in person. IT defenetly is my #1 auto.

jason