Huge addition to the Gehrig collection

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
I just picked up 61 Gehrig cards from 1959 - 1985. Most of these are oddballs, regional issues and just plain hard to find cards. It was amazing to find an older gentleman selling off his Gehrig collection. I just got through album one today and he has two more to go. This should help put a huge dent in my needs.

Happy New Years!

Dewayne

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Congratulations DeWayne! Would love to see a scan of the cards ..when you have time of course! Happy New Year! David

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
I will get all of them scanned by the end of the week hopefully. Once I do I will let everyone know. They will be in the "Gehrig PC" of my photobucket.

Take care,
Dewayne

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Dewayne
Congrats
Nice job well done . Lou must be keeping an eye out for you. and letting you know when good deals come up. Have a great New Year
Later
Tom

loftheb

5.00 star(s)
You found a collector willing to part with a collection? Sounds like a player collector dream scenario!
-Casey

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Looked at your album....is that a buyback of Lou Gehrig card from the 2009 topps 206? Must have been expensive. Best regards, David

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
David - I have not gotten any buyback cards but none-the-less most were decently priced outside of the silk and the printe plate.

All cards are now scanned. I have 641 + Gehrig cards at the moment. I am shooting to break 750 this year. We will see.

Take care,
Dewayne