Huge addition to the Gehrig collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaplain11

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I just picked up 61 Gehrig cards from 1959 - 1985. Most of these are oddballs, regional issues and just plain hard to find cards. It was amazing to find an older gentleman selling off his Gehrig collection. I just got through album one today and he has two more to go. This should help put a huge dent in my needs.

Happy New Years!

Dewayne

I will get all of them scanned by the end of the week hopefully. Once I do I will let everyone know. They will be in the "Gehrig PC" of my photobucket.

Take care,
Dewayne

Hey Dewayne
Congrats
Nice job well done . Lou must be keeping an eye out for you. and letting you know when good deals come up. Have a great New Year
Later
Tom

You found a collector willing to part with a collection? Sounds like a player collector dream scenario!
-Casey

You found a collector willing to part with a collection? Sounds like a player collector dream scenario!
-Casey

Yep, I definitely got lucky!

Nice, how many different does this bring you to?

I currently have over 506 different ones as the ones in my sets have not been scanned at this point and that is all that is in my buckett right now.

Take care,
Dewayne

David - I have not gotten any buyback cards but none-the-less most were decently priced outside of the silk and the printe plate.

All cards are now scanned. I have 641 + Gehrig cards at the moment. I am shooting to break 750 this year. We will see.

Take care,
Dewayne