Huge Blowout of My Bowman Platinum Purple ref/tops prospects/gold/ruby/sapphire/etc!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David, can use one of each of the purples. Will look at the other stuff later tonight.
There going fast. Best regards, David
Im interested in these

Ruby: •60. Will Middlebrooks (red soxs)
Sapphire •5. Jacoby Ellsbury (red soxs)

CMB or lmk what you want David. Thanks!
Only have the Ellsbury as the other currently in trade talks.....I could do the Ellsbury as free card. Let me know. Best regards, David

Can u hold the gary sanchez purple for me please, i have 3 boxes of platinum incoming so will look for ur other wants
Hold on the Gary Sanchez for you. Best regards, David PS Looking for the x-fractors!!

Let me know what You need and check with my list on the first post...and if you have been reading my posts.....any current twin players from any brand or year will do for the trade! Best regards, David

Need these. LMK what you can use:

My Gold Platinum cards:
47. Carlos Ruiz (phillies)

My ruby inserts:
48. Cole Hamels (phillies)

My sapphire insert list:
38. Michael Young (phillies)

One twin card from any brand or year and you can have both of them. Best regards, David

That's fine. How about:

2013 Miguel Sano Bowman Chrome Mini Refractors CC-MT1 Twins

for 2 Castellanos Bowman Platinum Prospects?

If that is okay, feel free to post. =) And PWE is fine for my end; let me know if it's a problem for you.

Last edited:
Need these. LMK what you can use:

My Gold Platinum cards:
47. Carlos Ruiz (phillies)

My ruby inserts:
48. Cole Hamels (phillies)

My sapphire insert list:
38. Michael Young (phillies)

I have all three for trade. Everyone please pay attention as I'm getting tried of letting everyone know what I want in trade.....I'm willing to take one current twin player from any brand or year will do for the trade....Okay to post the trade or let me know and I'll post it. Best regards, David

That's fine. How about:

2013 Miguel Sano Bowman Chrome Mini Refractors CC-MT1 Twins

for 2 Castellanos Bowman Platinum Prospects?

If that is okay, feel free to post. =) And PWE is fine for my end; let me know if it's a problem for you.

Sounds good. Posting trade and pwe is okay..Please confirm it. Best regards, David

24,26, 34, 40, 52, 58, 71, 92, 95, 98 purples
Cowart top prospects

Will send a few different Twins. Please post and ill confirm tonight/tomorrow.

I'll take whatever is left of these - 16 x2, 32 x2, 35 x2, 55 x2, 59 x2, 67, GOLD 79, Ruby 60 and Baez Top Prospects. I could send Twins cards in return, just let me know how many when you post. Just post whatever is left and I'll confirm tomorrow. PWE fine with me. Thanks
Dan

Hey David,

I know we just dealt on the Cutting Edges (package should be sent tomorrow), but I'm also interested in these:

Gold Carlos Gonzalez
Ruby Mark Trumbo, Carlos Gonzalez

If they are available, may I find some Twins and post it up?

Thanks,
Tim

I'll take whatever is left of these - 16 , 35 55 59, 67, GOLD 79, and Baez Top Prospects. I could send Twins cards in return, just let me know how many when you post. Just post whatever is left and I'll confirm tomorrow. PWE fine with me. Thanks
Dan

Trade has been posted...did not have anymore purple ref 32 and the ruby 60 was gone. Best regards, David