Huge day with a tough Mets Auto...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
These are the days that I live for! First, thanks to tpeichel for giving me a great deal on a nice lot of oddball Mookie Wilson items which I will be organizing tonight!

Today's TTM is Dee Brown - 24 Days

db.png

I picked up a very nice priced couple of items from Pastime Productions, including this Wayne Garrett 8x10, and a Mookie Wilson signed contract from a show (signed "William", which I had yet to see)!

wg.png

mw.png

And here is an 8x10 of former Raider Jeff Barnes that my good friend Josh (jwhat3480) picked up for me at the Raider Image in Sacramento where Jeff was signing! He also got me a nice 2010 Raiderettes Swimsuit calendar signed and personalized by two of the Raiderettes, but that is too big to fit into the scanner so I just get to enjoy that one :D

jb.png

And finally the most elusive Mets Auto that I have had to obtain thus far...
Thanks again to supershriner for the heads up on the signing that I sent the card too...
Joe Torre's 1981 Pitching Coach...
Bob Gibson on his only Mets card!

bg.png

Thanks for looking, Jeremy

Those are great successes Jeremy! That Gibson card is awesome. I've never seen him with a Mets hat, glad you got it completed and showed it off. Have a good week, Pat.

Bob Gibson on a Mets card! Wow I did not even know such a thing existed. That's a great addition. Speaking of which...does anyone know where to find those WIZ sets (besides seeing them here and there in bargain boxes at shows)?

Nice pick-ups Congrats.

Bob Gibson on a Mets card! Wow I did not even know such a thing existed. That's a great addition. Speaking of which...does anyone know where to find those WIZ sets (besides seeing them here and there in bargain boxes at shows)?

Rob, I'm looking for a few of the wiz cards myself. They are oversized aren't they?

-Brett

the Wiz cards you can find on EBay - I just bought 10 sheets with 150 different players on it for 9.00

as for the size they are about the size of the Old Judge mini cards

some guy is selling certain cards for a 1.00 each....you may be better off waiting for ones who sell them in lots

Nice pick-ups Congrats.

Rob, I'm looking for a few of the wiz cards myself. They are oversized aren't they?

-Brett

the Wiz cards you can find on EBay - I just bought 10 sheets with 150 different players on it for 9.00

as for the size they are about the size of the Old Judge mini cards

some guy is selling certain cards for a 1.00 each....you may be better off waiting for ones who sell them in lots

I hadn't even seen a Wiz card myself so I wouldn't know any better lol. But I have a few obscure Jewish players in those sets, so I wouldn't mind picking up a large set or a large lot at one time. At $1 each, it wouldn't be worth it. Sometimes I scour the Mets/Yankees dime boxes at shows to see if any slipped in there. Once I scratch the needed players off my wantlists, I can look for some 1990 Dodgers Target sets! :D

I hadn't even seen a Wiz card myself so I wouldn't know any better lol. But I have a few obscure Jewish players in those sets, so I wouldn't mind picking up a large set or a large lot at one time. At $1 each, it wouldn't be worth it. Sometimes I scour the Mets/Yankees dime boxes at shows to see if any slipped in there. Once I scratch the needed players off my wantlists, I can look for some 1990 Dodgers Target sets! :D

Who are you looking for? I should have some extras I could spare.