HUGE Favor to Ask... ebay user.... DONE! Thanks mrmopar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ragtop12

MVP
5.00 star(s)
EDIT: Thanks mrmopar for helping out! Thanks everyone for offering too. I am glad this is a great community where members help each other as much as possible. This situation just bothers me... when I saw the card back up for sale, my stomache dropped... seller has great feedback, not sure what his deal was... and then he blocks me?!? Ugh, ok enough complaining... thanks again mrmopar!!!

So I won a card over 30 days ago, and won it cheap... $4+ dlvd. for a card /5. The seller printed a label on paypal with DC but I never got it. The DC stated that it was printed but never delivered to post office. Anyways, I waited 3 weeks, and nothing... contacted the ebay seller and he said it was the post offce fault and he sent it and nothing he can do about it. So I had to file a complaint with paypal to get my money back. I actually didnt leave feedback and wish I did now... since he has put it back up for auction!!! He has also blocked my ebay name so I can not bid?!?!?!

So what I am asking is can someone PLEASE bid on this item for me?!?!? I can tell you the highest amount I will pay, so if you use a sniping program that would be best. I will also pay for you to send me the card once you receive it in addition to the costs for the win. Anyone please help!!!

The auction ends tomorrow night so LMK and I will send the link :) I prefer this be someone who I have dealt with numerous times :)

Last edited:
Sounds like seller remorse and he did not want to give it up so cheaply....so he decides to claim it was losted by the Postal Office. Good Luck! Best regards, David

why don't you file a complaint saying he lied about sending the card and has reposted it for auction again? I mean something has to be done for people like this **** bucket to stop this kind of fraud. Why don't you give everyone the sellers name for to be on the look out for something like this again. Who is to say he will not do this again. Or has not doone this before?
So David he should have had a reserve on the card. That is not excuse to lie and cheat a customer.

Last edited:
Yeha I am going to look into it after it is over...

Anyways, bigwallastyle hasnt been on since this morning o I am unsure if he is going to do this for me or not... her must be at work or something, unsure... the auction ends in about an hour and a half so if someone can do this for me PLMK

Post a link and/or let me know. Grabbing dinner, but will be back on in 15 minutes or so.

PM sent with details... please let me know that you can do this for me... time is running out :) Thanks so much!
DROUBLEDAY, i see mrmopar is online so having him do it

why don't you file a complaint saying he lied about sending the card and has reposted it for auction again? I mean something has to be done for people like this **** bucket to stop this kind of fraud. Why don't you give everyone the sellers name for to be on the look out for something like this again. Who is to say he will not do this again. Or has not doone this before?
So David he should have had a reserve on the card. That is not excuse to lie and cheat a customer.

I know this already! Why don't you tell that to the seller yourself! Best regards, David

Could you post the seller so we can block him for future buys?

He's already mentioned it was a Duffy auto #/5. Just do an advanced search on completed auctions with the key words being "Duffy auto" on ebay and it pops right up on the top.