Huge Hit!!! Break Complete!!! 2019 Bowman Heritage Random Teams Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike, after thinking about it and doing the math I think I will add 2 more to my list for a total of 5. Dealers choice on which ones, Thanks for doing these, they are a lot of fun,

Mike, after thinking about it and doing the math I think I will add 2 more to my list for a total of 5. Dealers choice on which ones, Thanks for doing these, they are a lot of fun,

Sounds great...I just added the two spots for you. Glad to know that you are enjoying these breaks! :)

Mike

Okay I ordered this box...I’ll post this up for everybody in the trade manager and we will do the team randomization after we are all paid. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

Okay guys we are full! I will plan on doing the randomization tonight around 7pm PST (sorry so late...I am at a batting lesson with my son). UPS tracking says that the box should arrive on Monday so we will plan on doing the break on Monday 2/17 at 6pm PST.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike