Huge Hit!!! Break Complete!!! 2019 Topps Allen and Ginter’s Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Good luck with your boxes Andy!

And good luck to everybody in this break! I haven’t received an update on the package tracking yet but I will post it here when I do to let everybody know when the box has arrived. Planning to do the break tomorrow at 6pm PST!

Mike

Just received confirmation that our box will be delivered today! So we will plan to do the group box break tonight at 6pm PST.

Good luck to everybody in the break!

Mike

Definitely a great hit - won't ruin the surprise for those that haven't seen it yet.

Happy for those that got some good stuff...disappointed that I wasn't one of those people!! Oh well, win some, lose some!

Thanks for handling the break!

Definitely a great hit - won't ruin the surprise for those that haven't seen it yet.

Happy for those that got some good stuff...disappointed that I wasn't one of those people!! Oh well, win some, lose some!

Thanks for handling the break!

Did you have any luck with your other boxes? Hope so! Thanks again for getting in this break!

Take care!
Mike

Last edited:
Yes! Thanks Mike for another box break. Though not popular teams nowadays, I always grab Pirates and Mariners on these box breaks for a chance at a Clemente or an Ichiro rare card. This time it paid off!

Yes! Thanks Mike for another box break. Though not popular teams nowadays, I always grab Pirates and Mariners on these box breaks for a chance at a Clemente or an Ichiro rare card. This time it paid off!

It definitely paid off! It was a monster hit! Best card I have ever pulled out of a pack! Congratulations!!! I might have to hand deliver this one to you after you move! It was a fun break...thanks again for getting in!

Mike

Did you have any luck with your other boxes? Hope so! Thanks again for getting in this break!

Take care!
Mike

Can't complain one bit -- one of the boxes was a gold border hot box. And in the other box, pulled a In Bloom Plant it or keep it mini - 1:2,000+ packs. Plus a couple of autos (not numbered, or Ichiro), but still beat the odds in my opinion.

Can't complain one bit -- one of the boxes was a gold border hot box. And in the other box, pulled a In Bloom Plant it or keep it mini - 1:2,000+ packs. Plus a couple of autos (not numbered, or Ichiro), but still beat the odds in my opinion.

Awesome! Sounds like you did great! Thanks for sharing...and thanks again for getting in the group break!

Mike

It definitely paid off! It was a monster hit! Best card I have ever pulled out of a pack! Congratulations!!! I might have to hand deliver this one to you after you move! It was a fun break...thanks again for getting in!

Mike

Thanks Mike. Yes, we will need to work something out to get all the cards you are holding form me......, is it 3 box breaks you are holding now? We’ll figure something out. I should be in Thousand Oaks by mid-August.

Also need to ask you about any card shops in the area. I have been spoiled here with a nice card shop a few blocks from my house, and its ownwer being an incredibly generous and accommodating guy.

Talk to you soon,

Luis

Congrats Luis! Best regards, David

Thanks David! Always wanted an Ichiro auto. I don’t necessarily like those booklet cards, so I’ll be willing to trade it for a card I could put in my PC (early Clemente card, Clemente graded card, early Bowman Chrome auto of Correa, Baez, Lindor).

Hey David, I have been meaning to ask you which of the California teams I will be able to watch on TV on a daily basis?
I know I’ll be close to Dodgers and Angels and probably the local stations carry those games. Do you know if that would also be the case for Padres, A’s, and Giants?

Thanks,

Luis

Thanks Mike. Yes, we will need to work something out to get all the cards you are holding form me......, is it 3 box breaks you are holding now? We’ll figure something out. I should be in Thousand Oaks by mid-August.

Also need to ask you about any card shops in the area. I have been spoiled here with a nice card shop a few blocks from my house, and its ownwer being an incredibly generous and accommodating guy.

Talk to you soon,

Luis

Thanks David! Always wanted an Ichiro auto. I don’t necessarily like those booklet cards, so I’ll be willing to trade it for a card I could put in my PC (early Clemente card, Clemente graded card, early Bowman Chrome auto of Correa, Baez, Lindor).

Hey David, I have been meaning to ask you which of the California teams I will be able to watch on TV on a daily basis?
I know I’ll be close to Dodgers and Angels and probably the local stations carry those games. Do you know if that would also be the case for Padres, A’s, and Giants?

Thanks,

Luis

Yes, I have your cards from the last 3 or 4 breaks set aside for you. Will mail when you have your new address and are settled...or can arrange to drop them off the next time I am up in the Thousand Oaks area. Not sure about local shops up there but I can ask around to try to find out.

Mike