HUGE HIT! Break Complete! 2019 TOPPS MUSEUM COLLECTION Pick 2 Teams Draft Order Style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Box break live link:

https://youtu.be/ikF8_LkrrLg

Hey guys,

Anybody interested in a Pick 2 Teams Draft Style break for 1 box of 2019 Topps Museum Collection?

-1 box 2019 Topps Museum Collection

There are 15 spots. Price is $23 per spot. If you were in the Triple Threads break and did not get a hit (GU or Auto) Price is discounted to $20 per spot for you!

For each spot you get to pick 1 team that has not already been chosen. Once all 15 spots are filled we will go back through and let everybody pick their second team from remaining teams in the order that they signed up for the break (incentive for signing up early!!!) You would get all cards of players from those teams from the box. If we get a card that has players from 2 or more different teams that are held by different people I will work with the members to see if we can figure out a fair way to see who would end up with the card (trade, sell, etc.) or as a last resort we would randomize the card to all members who have the teams represented on that card to see who would get it.

Please let me know if anybody is interested in trying this one or if anybody has any questions.

Members/Teams:
1. DaSoxFan PAID White Sox and Red Sox
2. mgm37 PAID Cardinals and Royals
3. criollos PAID Yankees and Pirates
4. dragonslayer913 PAID Cubs and Giants
5. metsman1986 PAID Mets and Tigers
6. jaxbraves PAID Braves and Twins
7. grapler135s PAID Dodgers and Phillies
8. grapler135s PAID Angels and Indians
9. David K. PAID Blue Jays and Astros
10. bdink25 PAID Padres and Rangers
11. grapler135s PAID Mariners and Orioles
12. grapler135s PAID Reds and Rockies
13. grapler135s PAID A’s and Dbacks
14. grapler135s PAID Nationals and Marlins
15. grapler135s PAID Brewers and Rays

Last edited:
Hey Mike..........I'll take the Mets @ spot 5...........If you want to hold off sending that card I got in TTT that's cool.........Mike

Hey Mike..........I'll take the Mets @ spot 5...........If you want to hold off sending that card I got in TTT that's cool.........Mike

Okay great...got you down for the Mets in spot 5...and I will hold the Triple Threads Card for you and mail after the Museum Collection break thanks so much that helps me out a lot!

Take care!
Mike