HUGE HIT!!! Break Complete! 2020 Bowman Hobby Random Teams Group Box Break #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay let’s plan to do the team randomization tomorrow Saturday June 13th @ 4pm PST...and then we will plan to do the break on Sunday June 14th @ 4pm PST. That way people have a day to trade teams if they would like to.

Hope that works for most everybody! Please let me know if anybody has any questions or issues with this plan.

Mike

Okay let’s plan to do the team randomization tomorrow Saturday June 13th @ 4pm PST...and then we will plan to do the break on Sunday June 14th @ 4pm PST. That way people have a day to trade teams if they would like to.

Hope that works for most everybody! Please let me know if anybody has any questions or issues with this plan.

Mike

All good

Team randomization is complete and teams have been added next to your names. Please let me know if there are any trades before the break tomorrow Sunday June 14 @ 4pm PST. And let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

Mike,
Yeah I am going to be torn on what to do with that card as much as I would like to keep it, I might have to list it for a crazy high buy it now and see what happens.

George

Mike,
Yeah I am going to be torn on what to do with that card as much as I would like to keep it, I might have to list it for a crazy high buy it now and see what happens.

George

Congrats on the hits and especially the Dominguez...such an awesome card! I’ll likely send your cards in a small flat rate box to give them a bit more protection so keep an eye out for it in the next few days! Congrats again and thanks again for getting into the break!

Mike

Congrats on the hits and especially the Dominguez...such an awesome card! I’ll likely send your cards in a small flat rate box to give them a bit more protection so keep an eye out for it in the next few days! Congrats again and thanks again for getting into the break!

Mike

Mike,
Sounds good. Thanks

Mike,

George

Case hit for sure. No pricing in Beckett yet. Congrats