HUGE HIT!!! Break Complete! 2020 Bowman Hobby Random Teams Group Box Break #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay we are full! The box arrived today so we can randomize as soon as we are paid. Please send payment when you have a chance and please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

Hey everybody...we can plan to do the team randomization and break tomorrow @4pm PST. Unless anybody prefers that we randomize and wait a day or two to give everybody a chance to trade teams.

Please weigh in here with your preference and majority response will win.

Thanks!
Mike

Mike,

Could we wait on the break, I have plans tomorrow evening. I have no problem missing the random but would like to be able to be online during the break as that is the fun part. Unless you wanted to move it up to say @ 1pst depending of course on what everyone else thinks. Sunday is wide open.

Thanks

George

Of course George! We can either do the randomization and break at 1pm PST...or we could randomize Saturday and I could do the break anytime on Sunday. Definitely want you to be able to catch the break live!

Thanks for letting me know!
Mike