HUGE list for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HockeyBrawler

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I'm looking for stuff in my signature in return.

I'm not listing anything with major sentimental value (such as my 1991 Donruss Sandy Alomar Jr., the first card I ever got signed TTM). And I have stuff that's personalized, so if your name is Drew, we'll talk lol.

LINK: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Agu2MEyu2azLdGxWWmVMekJFSG9GZWd5SnlCTF8tOWc&hl=en

I also have some signed indoor soccer cards if anyone is interested. I figure there would be few who are, so I won't post them unless requested to specifically.

Gotcha, I'll keep that in mind.

And at least you were a hell of a lot nicer about it than people at another autograph-related board I post at. I put something in the wrong section and it seemed like the members took it as an affront to them. Don't think I'll be paying to keep my membership when it comes time for renewal over there.

Is it OK for me to bump this up? I edited the OP to make my trade list a link instead of posting everything here. I also was able to add hockey to the list as well (holy crap, it took a while to type out!).

The hockey list has over 1500 different cards on it. If anyone wants to trade for anything on it, PM me. Generic want list is in my signature.

Hi I have some hockey cards I want to move. It is about 200 bucks worth. I will move it in your favor for baseball autos and GU's. These are the cards.
3 cards of hot materials 06 Brad Richardson, Niklas Nordegren, Kevin Nastiuk.
Quad jersey Stars 2001 pacific. M Modano, J Nieuwendyke, D Hatcher, D Sydor.
03 exquiste combo piece of history Messier stick/Bure blouse.
03 authentic fabric Mike Modano
03 authentic fabric Luc Robitaille
05 Matted materials Mike Modano upper deck
03 in the game jersey Own Nolan
01 SPX winning materials Kirby Law rookie threads 0489/1500
05 UD game jersey Steve Sullivan upper deck
01 SPX tools of the game David Legwand SP
04 premire stars 128/250 Dan Hamhuis upper deck
06 Sweet begginnings Ryan Potulny 110/499 rookie jersey
02 first class Jaromir Jagr upper deck
Auto cards
00 MVP prosign Patrik Stephan auto upper deck
02 signature series Darryl Sydor auto
1994 classic 4 sport Mark DeStanis 1211/3000
If you take all of them from my hands. I will give you free a Jagr upper decj rookie card.
A Gretzky 1994 card and a 1994 4 sport Craig Dardy
LMK thanks

I like quite a few of the things you have (99 Sabathia, Vizquel, Maddux, 87 Parrish, 87 Williams, Sizemore, Hafner, 04 Damon, ...). I'll bump my list in this section in a little bit.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online