HUGE List Of Auto's & Game Used Cards For Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I will take this one
Jack Flaherty (Cardinals/USA) 2015 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes Game Gear Materials Signatures Longevity Ruby #42 /49 $8

I'll take these please.

Ryan Ludwick (A's) 2001 Bowman Draft Autograph #BDPA-RL $4
Robert Gsellman (Mets) 2018 Topps Inception Rookies and Emerging Stars Autograph #RES-RG /299 $2.50
Stephen Piscotty (Cardinals) 2014 Bowman Inception Relic Autograph #AR-SP (creased by swatch) $2
Pat Daugherty (Rockies) 2009 Bowman Major League Scout Autograph #SC-PD $3
Dan Vogelbach (Mariners) 2017 Topps Allen & Ginter Framed Mini Autograph #MA-DV $4
Wilson Ramos (Twins) 2010 Topps Chrome Rookie Autograph RC Refractor #189 /499 $7
Ryan Klesko (Padres) 2016 Topps Archives Snapshots Autograph #AS-RK /350 $5
Alex Mejia (Cardinals) 2018 Topps Chrome Rookie Autograph RC #RA-AME $2.50

seawolf17: Not a problem. I appreciate you getting back to me and letting me know. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Thank you.

mgm37: Sounds good. I will get it posted now and I will include my PayPal address in TM in case you're wanting to pay that way. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Thank you.

WizardofOz1982: Sounds good. I'm posting it up now for us and will include my PayPal address in TM in case that is the route you want to take. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Thank you.

seawolf17: Not a problem. I appreciate you getting back to me and letting me know. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Thank you.

mgm37: Sounds good. I will get it posted now and I will include my PayPal address in TM in case you're wanting to pay that way. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Thank you.

WizardofOz1982: Sounds good. I'm posting it up now for us and will include my PayPal address in TM in case that is the route you want to take. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Thank you.

Paypal sent, thanks

I will take these two, Stacy

David Ortiz (Red Sox) 2015 Topps Tribute Relics Green Jsy #TR-DO /150 $6
David Ortiz (Red Sox) 2005 Throwback Threads Throwback Collection Material Jsy #TC-60 /500 $2.50

Sounds good. I will post it up now for us. My paypal address will be in the TM if thats the way you want to go. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Thank you!