Huge Lot of Commons and a few big names FT...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoCubsGo

Bench Warmer
Hey guys!

I have a TON of commons I'd love to move. They are mostly baseball, along with some football and hockey.

I also have a few big names in the lot, so if you collect a particular player, I may have him.

If you collect a particular team(s), that's even better.

As far as what I'll accept? Almost anything really. I'll probably accept anything that you don't want.

Oh well, if you're still interested, let's talk. Thanks! :)

GoCubsGo

Ok guys, I probably have about 150 cards or so for each of you and am just about done going through all my stuff. If you can give me some of your contact info, I have no problem sending first. Thanks! :)

I can put together a lot of Cubs for whatever you have for White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, and Bulls.

OK, I posted a trade for us. You can confirm, then send. Upon receipt, I will send you back a Cubbies lot. Thanks and welcome, Tony.
Ok guys, I probably have about 150 cards or so for each of you and am just about done going through all my stuff. If you can give me some of your contact info, I have no problem sending first. Thanks! :)

If you get a chance can you look at my www site and see if you can hit anything If so I can put together some nice Cubs for like Ernie banks
Let me know
Thanks
Chief

I'd definitely be willing to put together a White Sox, Blackhawks, Bulls, and Bears lot for you for the Cubs lot. I'm sure I have some big names. Are commons OK as well?

Commons and duplicates are fine. I will take all you have of these 4 Chicago teams and will send you back comparable Cubs in return.