Huge Rangers PC pickup!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phew, I am glad that 8x10 got there in one piece, I discussed shipping options with my favorite Post Office Lady and she thought the Giant bubble mailer would work the best. Glad you like it.

Thanks,
Nick

um..that just doesnt look right....

congrats on the others though :)

i like the aj griffin card

If you are referring to the Arod 8x10, I recieved it 4 years ago as a prize from a Bench Charity drive we ran. I never questioned the authenticity because of the MLB Hologram and the COA. I'm not sure but I would assume there is some way to check the Hologram serial number for authenticity? The 8x10 came to me in the mail, I framed it and had it on my wall for 4 years untouched by anyone or even sunlight.

If you are referring to the Arod 8x10, I recieved it 4 years ago as a prize from a Bench Charity drive we ran. I never questioned the authenticity because of the MLB Hologram and the COA. I'm not sure but I would assume there is some way to check the Hologram serial number for authenticity? The 8x10 came to me in the mail, I framed it and had it on my wall for 4 years untouched by anyone or even sunlight.

I already have it framed and up on the wall...but no where I can see it during games just in case haha :) Thanks a bunch for the deal you gave me on it. Packaging was awesome..your post office people rock, lol.

no, i just meant seeing him in a rangers uni...trying to block that one out from my mind, not disputing the authenticity of it..

unfortunately armstrong sr did not make the trip, i will send back all those cards and the hawkins sig card too when i get back to arl..probably wed.

griffin was selected by oak this past draft and i believe he was on michael choice's team in a ball...he was pretty good in college but just doesnt project as well in the bigs and went 13th round.very good in college though

Last edited: