HUGE Red Wings/HOF pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
So went and did some bartering at local card shop and those 2 Yankees Seatbacks I got from Steiner for like $60 got me these
Gordie Howe puck
Snapshot_20110107_3.jpg

Now most people might think that's the highlight but nope this is, favorite player growing up along with probably a lot of Red Wings fans. While he isn't a HOFer yet there is no way he won't be inducted at some point, the whole Russian 5 will eventually get in.
Sergei Fedorov GU Stick signed...now to find out how much this gonna cost me to frame is the only bad part
Snapshot_20110107.jpg

Snapshot_20110107_2.jpg
fedorovstick.jpg

Nice dude, do you have an extra hockey puck case you'd trade?

I actually forgot to buy some while I was there, am 1 short right now and have a Bernie Parent puck I'll be getting from a signing soon. Think they are like $3 each now, not sure when I'll be heading back into the card shop again though but I can pick up an extra if ya want me to.

federov was sweet on sega genesis hockey 93...the wings were pretty awesome...

congrats

Ooooooooooooh, that sounds like a shop I need to go to! Awesome pickups!

I actually forgot to buy some while I was there, am 1 short right now and have a Bernie Parent puck I'll be getting from a signing soon. Think they are like $3 each now, not sure when I'll be heading back into the card shop again though but I can pick up an extra if ya want me to.

Yeah if you can pick up one for me that would be awesome. The card store here doesn't believe in anything hockey related...it sucks. I got a puck signed by Joe Nieuwendyk while I was in Dallas and need a case for it.