HUGE Robert Pulled! -Complete- 2020 Topps Chrome 5 Blaster Box & 24 Value Cello Pack Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Zach..........I will take two more spots, doesn't matter where...........Should I cancel the transaction you created then refunded? Thanks and LMK............Mike
Sure, you can cancel it. You can recreate a new one if you'd like! :) Thanks for taking two more spots!

I’ll take one more spot #24 if still available thanks!

Mike
Mike, I have you added for one more! Thanks!

Down to 1 spot left!
Once the last spot is filled, I will send out pm's/trade requests for everyone to pay for their spots.

Thanks for joining!

trades have been posted with everyone.

If you had a previous trade, and added a spot, I updated the comments section with the correct amount due

I pm'd everyone the amount due as well. Thanks!

Everyone should be updated. Some people are not paying until next week.
Team draw should be on 10/01/2020 once everyone has paid.
If you would like to trade, I will give a couple of hours before the actual product is opened.

When is this break happening ?
Pending payment from everyone ETA 10/01/2020

I won't random the teams until I get payment from all 30 spots.
I know cmcjr is paying on 10/01/20. I haven't heard from dan5 or spazmeister68.

1 week is defintely long enough for everyone to pay for the spots. If I don't have payment by the first, I will open whatever spots are left to anyone that wants a spot.

If someone would like to join a waiting list...
I have two spots up in the air that if they are not filled by 4pm EST time on 10/01/20, they can take one or both spots.

I am planning on drawing teams around this time soon after, and then breaking around 9pm EST on 10/01/20 if the last 2 spots fill.