Huge Sale Most Cards going for 25% of BV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

actually. I just checked. I already have 4 extra Kirilloff's. I do not need any of his refractors. Please take the Kirilloff off the total. Sorry. Ready to pay. Please give me a new total. Stay well. don
The only thing I have is these, total would be 5.00 shipped in a PWE. LMK DG
Cavalli refractor, Volpe X2 Refractors

AH... The only 3 cards I really wanted was the Cavalli refractor, his sky blue and the Jung refractor.. Would pay $2.00 shipped for just the Cavalli..snail mail. Risk on me. Sorry to have taken up so much of your time. You are always helpful with information and good to trade with. Just do not have the type of cards you want. I you decide to p*** on Cavalli I would understand. Stay well. Don

AH... The only 3 cards I really wanted was the Cavalli refractor, his sky blue and the Jung refractor.. Would pay $2.00 shipped for just the Cavalli..snail mail. Risk on me. Sorry to have taken up so much of your time. You are always helpful with information and good to trade with. Just do not have the type of cards you want. I you decide to p*** on Cavalli I would understand. Stay well. Don
Deal posted. Thanks DG

Sorry. Was tied up most of day. Since you took the time to pull those 3 cards I will pay $5.00...........Shame the green refractor was sold. Down to needing only 60 cards for that set. If you already sold them. So be it. Stay well.

Deal posted. Thanks DG
Money send for the Cavalli refractor. Thanks again. Don

Sorry. Was tied up most of day. Since you took the time to pull those 3 cards I will pay $5.00...........Shame the green refractor was sold. Down to needing only 60 cards for that set. If you already sold them. So be it. Stay well.

Money send for the Cavalli refractor. Thanks again. Don
I'm going to refund it, you sent it with goods and services it took .55 fees. If you want to use that service then the amount would be 2.55. DG

aI'm going to refund it, you sent it with goods and services it took .55 fees. If you want to use that service then the amount would be 2.55. DG
Again........What is the best way....Still learning this crap and sending from Pay pal.Should it be friends? Can take 2 Vople refractors if you still have them.
If still have volpe refractors..What is total.

Again........What is the best way....Still learning this crap and sending from Pay pal.Should it be friends? Can take 2 Vople refractors if you still have them.
If still have volpe refractors..What is total.
Yes you do friends and family, already have this packed up. We can do the other 2 next time. DG

Hi DG. Do you still have these two? If so, please let me know what your price would be on them. Thanks! -Ryan

2016 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor #BDC-74 Bo Bichette
2017 Bowman Chrome #88 Hunter Refroe SP/Blue jersey

Hi DG. Do you still have these two? If so, please let me know what your price would be on them. Thanks! -Ryan

2016 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor #BDC-74 Bo Bichette
2017 Bowman Chrome #88 Hunter Refroe SP/Blue jersey
Ryan it would be $57.00 delivered for the 2. LMK DG

If it's worth your time, the only one I saw is 2019 Topps Heritage Black Border #369 Nick Markakis /50. If you have any 2019 Heritage nuggets not listed, I'd love to take a look. Otherwise, thinking PWE price with concealed cash on my end. LMK if interested and thanks.
Mike

If it's worth your time, the only one I saw is 2019 Topps Heritage Black Border #369 Nick Markakis /50. If you have any 2019 Heritage nuggets not listed, I'd love to take a look. Otherwise, thinking PWE price with concealed cash on my end. LMK if interested and thanks.
Mike
The card is 368 still Nick Markakis. If you want LMK it would be 4.00 delivered in a PWE. Thanks DG

Cavalli refractor arrived safe and sound. Thanks. lmk if you still have the Volpe refractors...snail mail is fine if you do. Just lmk how much. Stay well. Don
It would be 9.00 for the 2 of them in a PWE. Sorry was away for work. LMK DG

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online