Huge set hit today TTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellis Shoe

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, checked the mail today and was happy to see a TTM envelope. I always look at the postmark to get an idea of who it is. Well I saw New Jersey and knew I hadn't sent to anyone in Jersey. When I opened it I was floored! And looked on the back of the card, and yes he is from New Jersey lol.

IMAG0156.jpg

Trout, Mike Baseball 6/12/2012 10/16/2012 126 days 11 Heritage Minors 1/1

Last edited:
Thanks Javier, I was so excited. All I kept saying was oh my goodness lol. I am now at 184/200 so I am starting to get excited on finishing it one day!

Thanks Javier, I was so excited. All I kept saying was oh my goodness lol. I am now at 184/200 so I am starting to get excited on finishing it one day!
That is very close.... I really hope you do so.
PLMK if I can help you during the Winter League :)

It makes this success even better to see that he has posted a picture on facebook of him catching up on his mail. I am still excited! lol

great guy, i got him ttm in minors last yr.he's back in millville right now with the family...congrats!!!!!!

Wow. That's stellar. There was a great article about him in ESPN The Magazine and I really hope that he turns into the fan-friendly superstar he's capable of being.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online