HULL lot of autos at the shoe carnival!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Yesterday morning there was a signing for Dallas Cowboys legend Drew Pearson at a Shoe Carnival grand opening about 5 minutes from my house, so I dug out a few cards I bought on eBay last season and took a mini helmet up to get them signed. Drew actually recognized me from when I met him last season too and said "So, whats your name so I know you everytime you come through my line". Haha. Really friendly guy and always takes his time to talk to fans, try on his Superbowl ring, etc. One of my favorite Dallas Cowboys of all time. So in all I ended up getting 2 cards, 1 mini helmet (for sale), and a promo 5x7 photo from Drew. I'm sure I will see him again during the season...let's see if he remembers my name...haha!

When I checked the mail yesterday afternoon I wasn't expecting anything since I hadn't really sent out any requests recently, but did have these waiting on me...

Brett Hull - 4/4 (71 days)
3826 Maplewood Ave.
Dallas, TX 75205

All signed:
1 Dallas Stars 8x10 - w/ '99 Stanley Cup & '09 HOF inscriptions
1 Team USA 8x10 - w/ '09 HOF insctiption
2 Dallas Stars cards

I have gotten Brett TTM once before, but he never added my requested inscriptions so I am pretty excited about getting these back. I will post photos of the Peason/Hull autos later tonight if I am able to.

Thanks man...I am going to hang onto the two TTM autos, however I do have a 8x10 of him in a Western Conference jersey I would sell....PM me with a price and we can try to work it out :)