Hundreds of Autos/GU/Refs FS for shipping + you choose the price!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guys, I know it would be very helpful to have a list of every card in here, but I literally have 10,000+ cards and refs here that are all sorted, so getting a list is very time consuming. The reason I am doing the lots like this is to make less work for myself, which is also why I am offering them for the price of shipping plus a fair value for the lot.

That being said, I went through all the Twins and there are 6 autos: Chrome Josmil Pinto, Chrome Pinto Ref 499, Travis Harrison Chrome, Lewis Thorpe Platinum x2 and JT Chargois Chrome; there are also lots of refs (including blue+)

All: please look at the pictures in the OP for reference of what types of cards will be in here. I have most of the teams already packed and ready to go

Guys, I know it would be very helpful to have a list of every card in here, but I literally have 10,000+ cards and refs here that are all sorted, so getting a list is very time consuming. The reason I am doing the lots like this is to make less work for myself, which is also why I am offering them for the price of shipping plus a fair value for the lot.

That being said, I went through all the Twins and there are 6 autos: Chrome Josmil Pinto, Chrome Pinto Ref 499, Travis Harrison Chrome, Lewis Thorpe Platinum x2 and JT Chargois Chrome; there are also lots of refs (including blue+)

All: please look at the pictures in the OP for reference of what types of cards will be in here. I have most of the teams already packed and ready to go

Sure, I'll take the Phillies lot then. Thanks!

Scobes

Phillies lot and Cubs lot ready to go!

The Red Sox lot is the big lot to the left - whoever gets this one will be a happy camper!

Here is a handful of the Reds refs/Auto/GU, the rest of the lot fills up a 330 ct. box, so shipping would be about $4.50 or so, depending on where you live.

Here is a handful of the Reds refs/Auto/GU, the rest of the lot fills up a 330 ct. box, so shipping would be about $4.50 or so, depending on where you live.

If pmanningsfan73 does not take it, please post it and I will.

Thanks!

Rick - just the exact cost of shipping (I will send you the number when I send it out) plus whatever you think is a fair value for the cards contained.

Looks like we are good up to here. These teams are now gone:

Angels
Reds
Twins

Last edited:
I have gotten a few requests for teams, and snapped some pictures below. Every card below is either a refractor (bad lighting, sorry), numbered, an insert or Auto/GU. I will be adding more Auto/GU to each lot when I ship them, it just depends what I have in my box at the time.

These lots are being shipping in 330 ct. boxes chock full of lots of nice stuff - and you just pay the shipping for it and whatever you feel is a fair price for what is contained.

Nationals:

Indians:

Athletics:

Tigers
FullSizeRender_2_zpsqjvdpkb1.jpg

Blue Jays

Mariners:

Want to bring this back up, you will not be disappointed in these lots.